Manhunt lands on PSN next week, The Warriors coming soon

Thursday, 9th May 2013 21:08 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Rockstar has announced that Manhunt will arrive on PSN next week as part of the PS2 Classics collection. Released 10 years ago, the game will land on the PS Store May 14 in North America and May 15 in Europe. It will run you $9.99/€9.99/£7.99. It will soon be joined by The Warriors.

1. YoungZer0

The Warriors! Now that’s a great game. Imo that’s exactly what a new Streets of Rage should be like.

And I also think Manhunt is a great game as well. A lot of people can’t see past the violence, but there’s more to the game than that.

It’s a proper stealth horror-game. You’re outnumbered and outgunned, can barely survive a one-on-one fight. You have to rely on stealth. The people who hunt you are real and twisted beyond repair. Some really creative writing right there.

The design is dark, gritty and really twisted, adding to the frighteningly intense atmosphere. The soundtrack is also pretty nice and bums up the atmosphere even more.

It’s a fucking great game.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Rikki

Meh, Manhunt was not a good game. I want The Warriors! Or I’ll just go play GTA: Vice City again.

#2 1 year ago
  3. xxJPRACERxx

Gonna get both! I never played The Warriors but heard only good things.

#3 1 year ago
  4. YoungZer0

@4: It’s a great game on its own, but if you know someone you can play the game with, go get that person. We stopped caring about the story and just spend all of our time beating people up. It’s insanely fun.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Sylrissa

I think Manhunt is one of those games that got banned here, so can’t say I’ve experienced it.

#5 1 year ago
  6. jeffb01

manhunt is my favorite game of all time.

I wonder if the ps2 classics will work with the ps4…

#6 1 year ago
  7. Clupula

I’m curious if my PS3 mic will work on it.

#7 1 year ago