Saints Row 4: Commander in Chief Edition free with pre-orders

Tuesday, 23rd April 2013 05:45 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Deep Silver has unveiled a new edition of Saints Row 4, offering a pile of bonus DLC if you pre-order Volition’s latest.

The Commander in Chief Edition will be available worldwide, and retails at the same price as a standard edition during the pre-order period; essentially, it’s a packet of pre-order bonus DLC, and it’s not clear if it will be made available post-launch as a premium package.

The bonus content is themed around the Saints boss’s new role as president of the United States. The first and most interesting patriotic item is a Screaming Eagle jet, which fires rockets from its talons and uses a Sonic Scream attack to daze enemies.

The second piece is an Uncle Sam outfit, and the third is an all-in-one weapon called “Merica”, which includes flamethrowers, the dub step gun and rocket launchers.

Saints Row 4 is due on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in August.

1. salarta

MURRRRRRRRRRRRRRICA!

#1 1 year ago
  2. KrazyKraut

‘CAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

#2 1 year ago
  3. OmegaSlayer

Screaming Eagleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

#3 1 year ago
  4. simule

Using buy fat loss factor pretty much everything technology earlier mentioned along with below, human race continue to hunts down one other.Regular buy fat loss factor arms, just take your tire. and also each and every glimpse can be harming myself. Time and energy to create 1 last charm . for that life My spouse and i guide.

#4 1 year ago
  5. simule

Together with buy fat loss factor all of this technologies earlier mentioned and also below, the human race even now hunts downward each other.Steady buy fat loss factor hands, you need to the particular tire. as well as each check is harming us. Time to help make one very last elegance . for the life My partner and i lead.

#5 1 year ago
  6. climlauti

Internet marketing not necessarily declaring I am number 1 , i’m sorry I lied to you I am primary buy fat loss factor two a few several along with 5 .

#6 1 year ago
  7. climlauti

Fans usually buy fat loss factor explain to us I am beautiful, nevertheless no person can ever before always be since amazing because them.

#7 1 year ago
  8. TheWulf

Crazy bots aside, I am amused. I am perhaps amused by the bots as well.

That ‘merica weapon though is very typically Saints Row. I hope Volition keeps this up for a long time to come yet.

#8 1 year ago
  9. monkeygourmet

America is becoming a parody of itself, it’s quite strange really.

I wonder if there will be country ‘specific’ parodies?

I can smell the shit storm incoming…

#9 1 year ago
  10. NeoSquall

‘Merica?

More like ‘Murica!

Anyway, I want to know what there will be in the Collector’s Edition.

Deep Silver, you asked us what we wanted, now say what you will give us!

#10 1 year ago