EA’s E3 2013 conference dated & timed

Tuesday, 23rd April 2013 10:55 GMT By Dave Cook

EA has spilled details of its pre-E3 2013 conference in Los Angeles. With next-gen on the horizon you can bet this is going to be a barn-burner.

The company made its announcement over on its official site, and confirmed it the conference would kick off at 1pm PDT on June 10.

The post included a video of last year’s conference:

So, what will the team talk about? Battlefield 4, Respawn Entertainment’s ‘Titan’ project and something from the BioWare camp seems likely. Let us know what you think below.

Thanks Johnny.

1. SameeR_Fisher

To be honest it seems this EA got nothing at all that I would be excited about.

Dante’s Purgatory (a sequel to Dante’s Inferno) is the only thing I want from EA, and I am not sure they will be doing it.

The Ripper title seems to have been cancelled, which is a shame.

Medal of Honor isn’t good at all, and taking a break.

Dead Space 3 just got released and it wasn’t what I am looking for, so no DS for me either.

I don’t think EA has anything to make me excited, maybe if Crytek showed Homefront 2 and it was something REALLY special.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Moonwalker1982

Hold on…EA is happening before the big three?

#2 1 year ago
  3. Dave Cook

@2 Nah man. It goes Microsoft, Nintendo, EA, Ubisoft, Sony each year, so I think this year may be the same. I could be wrong though, so apologies if this is the case.

#3 1 year ago
  4. monkeygourmet

Maybe because they will be appearing with MS with the 720 reveal in a few weeks?

Announce te exclusive stuff then and multiplatform before MS or Sony announce their internal exclusives?

@Dave

Oh, well thats buggered that theory up! :)

#4 1 year ago
  5. tmac2011

@#1 theyll be showing ps4 and xbox, metal gear solid v maybe some other games. rockstargames wont show up but im sure theyll give us something during the e3 news! i hope its a good show this year

#5 1 year ago
  6. NocturnalB

I 100% agree about Dante’s Inferno and Purgatory! Inferno was easily one of my favorite games for the Xbox 360! I know it was basically a God of War clone but it still stood out for me and I enjoyed the hell out of it. I’d LOVE to see themcomme do the sequel though I do remember a comment about it being unlikely

#6 12 months ago
  7. someguy2

@Dave Are you sure it goes MS then Nintendo? I’m almost certain that Nintendo tends to be the last of the big three to do a conference.

#7 12 months ago
  8. Moonwalker1982

You guys are forgetting about Respawn Entertainment’s first game. Isn’t that going to be published by EA?

@Dave

Wtf, i could swear Nintendo was last, last year? I remember being disappointed with MS and Sony’s shows and hoping Ninty would be better. So i’m wrong? Damn…i’m getting old, lol.

#8 12 months ago