BioShock Infinite has stood firm at top of the UK charts this week, fending off all challengers.
Irrational’s reign at the top should come as no surprise, given its whopping review scores. Check out our review round-up here to see what the critics thought.
Now then, that chart in full:
1. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
2. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
3. Defiance (Trion Worlds)
4. FIFA 13 (EA)
5. Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
6. Gears of War: Judgment (Microsoft)
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
8. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
9. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
10. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
11. Crysis 3 (EA)
12. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
13. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
14. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
15. Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel (EA)
16. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
17. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (EA)
18. SimCity (EA)
19. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)
20. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.