Black Ops 2: Uprising DLC due April 16th on Xbox Live – report

Tuesday, 2nd April 2013 11:27 GMT By Dave Cook

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2′s Uprising DLC has been spotted at retailers and is slated for an April 16th release. The names of all four maps, plus a new zombie chapter have also been outed.

MadAssGamers – who have an incredible site name – posted the above image.

The maps listed are Vertigo, Magma, Studio and Encore, along with the Zombies map Mob of the Dead. Vertigo is said to be a remake of the shelved Modern Warfare 2 map of the same name.

More as it comes.

Thanks OXM.

1. G1GAHURTZ

I’ve already paid for this, so I might as well download it, even though I’m going to try not to play it.

2. RocknRolla

another overpriced COD dlc… COD is still alive? haha meh

3. Dave Cook

@2 Yes. Millions of people play it each year.

4. Richenbaum

He knows. He was just trying to sound like a clever little “elitist”. You’d have to live in a cave to completely avoid all the exposure that series gets.

5. RocknRolla

I get your point! but you people must be really dumb to still play this outdated shit called COD … But every mans money is his money to do as he wishes, who am I to judge right? …:) I´ll play Battlefield 3 for now :)

And to correct your statement, not millions of people but millions of children to say exactly

6. Djoenz

lol I only recently stopped playing COD but tbh at least on ps3 there are hardly children. Most act like children yes, but your statement is highly exaggerated.

7. RocknRolla

#5 Your opinion noted :) but I play on PS3 7/10 are kids screaming in the headset :)

8. Djoenz

Haha yeah Ive come across some, but usually the older ones were giving me attitude damnzz.

Fun times though. Deliberately trolling is funny sometimes. (I never did it but buddy of mine)

9. RocknRolla

#8 I know older ones can be really offensive in games, people should learn to play as a team more! I hope PS4 can change that with the new features, here´s me… hoping… :)