PS All-Stars: Zeus & Isaac DLC free to God of War: Ascension pass holders now

Monday, 25th March 2013 13:45 GMT By Dave Cook

God of War: Ascension season pass holders can now download the Zeus and Isaac Clarke DLC for PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale free of charge.

Sony’s official European Twitter feed shared the good news this morning.

We’ve got a trailer of Zeus and Isaac in action here. Check it out.

1. polygem

cool

2. deathm00n

There is a season pass for GOW:A? Does it gives all of the DLCs? I can’t stop playing the multiplayer, it’s very good.

3. melonbuster1

Crappy ass game

4. polygem

@2: i thought it´s just the network pass…at least that´s what the tweet says.
    yeah, i like the mp too. not flawless – sometimes a bit too crowded on screen – but it´s a fun experience, no question. my blood belongs to poseidon.
    @3: it´s a ssb rip off, yeah, but it still is a fun game. i was supersceptical about it but now i played it and i really like it. it´s fun. you can kick kratos ass with sir dan. what´s not to like about that?

5. polygem

just checked. downloading now. works indeed.

6. NeoSquall

@2 Yes, it allows free download for all GoW: Ascension DLCs.

7. polygem

but this all star royale promo works if you only have the regular network pass. just downloaded the 2 chars.

8. lexph3re

I downloaded them days ago on PAS after I upgraded my Vita’s card to 16gbs.

But, both of these games are crazy fun glad they added this insentive though saved a lot of deneros!

9. NeoSquall

@6 Belay that, it’s the Season Pass that unlocks all DLCs, the Network Pass is for multiplayer only.

10. reask

@ 2 and 4.
    I just got in to a 2v2 tdm tonight and it was a laugh.
    I am crap at it but heck it wa good fun.

I must really check the mp out a bit more such as upgrading and stuff.
    Deffo a good addition imo.