Battlefield 4 site launched by EA and it’s slightly interactive

Wednesday, 20th March 2013 18:31 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

EA has launched a Battlefield 4 site which looks like a wet window you can wipe off with your mouse, revealing a tank. The more people who sign up, the more information will be revealed it says, and the full game will be revealed on March 27. If you log in, you will also earn the dogtag “I Was There” for BF3. Granted, we’ll be seeing it off-site during GDC on March 26, so we’ll know more about the game then. Check out the site through the link. Thanks, OXM.

1. Lewis247

I want rain. Lots and lots of lovely next gen rain.

2. Lengendaryboss

@1 I want clouds. Lots and lots of lovely next gen clouds :) Sorry couldn’t resist.

3. Edo

“The more fans who log in,the more we’ll reveal”..yeah…I think I just threw up a little inside,putting tanks in a military shootah you say!?This will not do!!

4. KineticCalvaria

I want sun, lots and lots of lovely next-gen sun with lots of next-gen glare! Ooh delicious.

On a serious note, can’t wait! Hoping for plenty of new gameplay features, probably won’t happen but one can dream.

5. AhoyPc

Whats is point from bf4 it will be bluefield4 cuz of blue frostbite 2

6. mreko3230

You have to read this. This is in the source cod of Battlefield’s webpage.

7. Oh no its Colt

8. heroes159

@ 6 maybe BF4 will be game of the year. we never know huh

9. OlderGamer

“If you log in with your Origin account on the site, you unlock the “I WAS THERE” dogtag for BF3″

I hate when EA does shit like this. Like how I have an Origins Account because I played BF3 or Madden or some other console game. Then EA turns around and boost about how many Origins accounts they have or what amazing levels of interest gamers have in stuff like that.

It seems like EA games are always trying to get you to log into something on the web. Bugs me.

10. heroes159

@9 errr, how are they going to give you the dog tag if u didn’t log into the Origin account.

11. zinc

Wow, a nice dogtag for the guy who knifes you to look at :-/ Wouldn’t a weaponskin be nicer? I’d get to look at that all the time.

12. melonbuster1

Launch day Xbox720 game I’m so ready!!!. I loved the last one

13. Stephany Nunneley

You guys crack me up. :)

14. DSB

@4 That’s my problem. With all that glare, how would you really know if someone did set off a nuke? It’s wildly confusing.

@6 Just another nail in the coffin though, isn’t it?

15. OwnedWhenStoned

Private servers. In game server browser. Commanders. Less asshats. Nobody allowed to play under 16. Moderation in game…

Well, I can dream.

16. KineticCalvaria

@14 I know right, gonna have to change to anti glare eyeballs this time.

17. redwood

so many games about making war, there should be games about making love too.. no? kthnxbye

18. Ali

I am totally done with Military shooters. I think we had enough of em the last decade. I don’t think playing as an American soldier with the most advanced tech in the world is fun nor the fact that they tackle today’s political problems subjectively.

I am tired of tracing ultra nationalists, guys with beard labeled as Mujahedeens and Arabs with the most fake accents ever.

Here is a wish that Unreal Tournament/Quake find their way to the top again.

19. Sadismek

I refuse to get this if it doesn’t have ridiculous amounts of lens flare. You want to make a game where you can look around freely without a cheap effect blocking your sight, EA? Who the hell do you think you are?