Resident Evil: Revelations lets you play as Rachel in Raid Mode

Tuesday, 19th March 2013 15:58 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Rachel will be joining Hulk as a playable character in Resident Evil: Revelations’ Raid Mode on PC, PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360.

She debuted in the 3DS release, and will fight the Wall Blister and a surprise new creature that appears in the Raid Mode once players have reached a certain level.

Wii U players can play the mode in three different play styles: with the TV and access your map and weapons on the GamePad; use the Wii U pro controller instead; or just use the GamePad so your significant other can watch their Sex and City or Copper DvDs. Or whatever they like to watch.

Resident Evil: Revelations supports Residentevil.net with online events and in-game connectivity planned for after launch, and you can have a look at the latest screenshots below.

Resident Evil: Revelations will be released on the aforementioned formats in North America on May 21 and in Europe on May 24.

1. Moonwalker1982

OMFG at that blonde chick..are they serious with this character design?

#1 1 year ago
  2. aaron_avelino

Hulk??? or do you mean Hunk?

#2 1 year ago
  3. Moonwalker1982

The blond bitch, jesus. That hair man…what the…fuck..are they thinking?

#3 1 year ago
  4. monkeygourmet

Hunk??? or do you mean Henk? :)

#4 1 year ago
  5. Wezzulus

what character? All I saw was some hair and tits.

#5 1 year ago
  6. SameeR_Fisher

where id Hulk !!!

Gotta love Rachel covering her eyes but not her tits, that’s more like it LOL

I also loved the enemies msgs

#6 1 year ago
  7. Just-Joe

Holy shit, Hulk is in the game!? Day 1 buy.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Showmeyomoves!

“Rachel will be joining Hulk as a playable character”

Somehow that sounds rather… “Incredible.” :p

#8 1 year ago
  9. Clupula

Won’t it get confusing to have both Hunk and the Incredible Hulk in the game at the same time?

#9 1 year ago
  10. Clupula

I feel like one of the enemies in those pictures is a big spoiler for a game I haven’t played. It looks like a messed up version of the Rachel character, so now I guess something happens to her in the game.

I hate spoilers like that.

#10 1 year ago
  11. YoungZer0

I don’t know who Rachel is, so I’m just gonna call her ‘Breasts’.

#11 1 year ago
  12. Kabby

I laughed at the Merman/Cyclops thing. Terrible.

#12 1 year ago