Mojang’s second development marathon has now ended. The charity event has produced nine new games available in the Mojam Humble Bundle from today until March 2nd.
The three-day event saw teams making weird and wonderful games based on a set of random words including Nuclear, French, Endless, War, Kittens, Spaceship and Pizza.
Here’s the list of final games:
- Nuclear Pizza War by Mojang’s Henrik, Johan and Jens
- Endless Nuclear Kittens by Mojang’s Mattis, Erik and Mans
- Battle Frogs by Mojang’s Poi Poi, Nathan and Kris
- Nuke the Dinosaurs Blueprint (Prototype) by Mojang’s Junkboy, Aron, Jon and Surasshu Sound’s Steven
- TEKTONIC by Grapefrukt
- Space Hunk by Ludosity
- 3918 by Oxeye
- Wasteland Kings by Vlambeer
- Low-light by Wolfire
You can grab all of the games above via the Mojang Humble Bundle page. All proceeds go to Block By Block and the EFF charities.
We’ve also got screens right here. Thanks PC Gamer.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.