Dark Souls 2 poll asks for tagline feedback

Sunday, 10th February 2013 22:13 GMT By Brenna Hillier

The Dark Souls Facebook page is asking fans to vote on which tagline the sequel should employ. The first game’s “Prepare To Die” motto has some interesting potential successors – “Into The Beyond”, “Go Beyond Death, “Survive Death”, “Sacrifice Everything” and also “Transcend Death”, which is actually spelled wrong in the poll but I’m assuming that’s a typo. Sacrifice Everything and Transcend Death are the top picks at present, with major leads. Dark Souls 2 is expected in late 2013 or early 2014, on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Thanks, Destructoid.

1. noamlol2

all of those sound like crap
    Go Beyond Death? survive death? transend (typo WTF?)

why not keep the prepare to die or how about this
    Dark Souls 2: Prepare thyself, brave knight

that’s sound much more badass in my opinion

2. soggmeadmug

How about these?

Dark Souls 2: As easy as living
    Dark Souls 2: A Piece of Cake
    Dark Souls 2: Ninja Gaiden
    Dark Souls 2: Dying is easy, Living is hard
    Dark Souls 2: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

3. manamana

DS2: Broadend Audience Edition
    DS2: In Your Face Storytelling
    DS2: Take My Hand

4. Digital Bamboo

Those are all pretty weak, and vaguely religious.

They should consider:

Dark Souls II: Fear not Death, There are Far Worse Things Waiting in the Shadows
    Dark Souls II: Death is the Only Escape
    Dark Souls II: Die Well

Dark Souls II: You’re Going to Die a Lot, Get Used to It.
    Dark Souls II: Death Is Your New BFF

5. dotfaust

Dark Souls II: City Escape

Dark Souls II: Escape From The City

Dark Souls II: Adventure 2: battle

Super Dark Souls II: 64

Just my two cents

6. Telepathic.Geometry

From that list, I’d go with “Sacrifice Everything”

Not that great though…

7. dcarnage

Don’t know, I think maybe: Dark Souls II: You will have to buy an new controller (I know, too long.)

or based on many forums I’ve been to about Dark Souls…

Dark Souls II: I am superior to all other gamers

8. Eddie Rodrigues

You guys came with better lines than those… whoa.

How they expect us to choose one if we don’t even know how the game is going to be?

9. Dave Cook

@9 Dark Souls 2: We’re going to fucking kill you

10. LuLshuck

Dark Souls 2: SOOOOOO $TONED FUCK MAN AW $HIT NIGGA HELLA MOTHA FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK THIS OUT MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EAZY-E C.R.E.A.M. SO BAKED OFF OF THE BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUUSSHHH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED.

11. Talkar

Dark Souls 2: Heres a coupon for a new controller

12. Dirtnapp

“Dance Macabre”

#12 1 year ago
  13. Agt_Pendergast

How about Dark Souls 2: Dark Harder, or 2 Dark 2 Souls..
    Dark Souls 2: Day of the Dead? This is harder than I thought. I liked a few of Digital Bamboo’s.

#13 1 year ago