Microsoft handing out 1600 MS Points when you pre-order upcoming titles on Xbox 360

Friday, 18th January 2013 19:54 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Microsoft is handing out 1600 Microsoft Points to those who pre-order upcoming titles on Xbox 360.

In order to claim your $20 worth of points, you will need to pre-order the following games from the Microsoft US store:

• Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel
  • BioShock Infinite
  • Crysis 3
  • Dead Space 3
  • Grand Theft Auto 5
  • Lost Planet 3
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14
  • Tomb Raider

More information on the promotion can be found through the link.

1. Moonwalker1982

Of course this doesn’t count for Europeans by the looks of it.

And really…i can buy brand new games for like 45 euros anyway. So it wouldn’t even be a nice discount anyway.

2. Gama_888

Doesnt that work out to, pre-order 3 games, get 1 free??

sounds pretty sweet really

3. MadFlavour

Is this download copies of the games?

Pay an extra score and we’ll give you a tenner.

4. ps3fanboy

fuck this shit… i will buy the game a month after release for half the price just for the hell of it. buy day one and crap ms point, no way!

5. MrBambinoDent

mmm nope.
    I would buy full games off PSN but never on 360.
    With PS+ I get some sweet deals on full games, paying full price and get 20$ worth of points is pretty good but I just have decided to keep my current gen digital library on PSN rather than XBL

6. Henry

It’s retail copies.

So the PSN, PS+ talk is totally irrelevant here.

7. Dragon246

They should ditch the archaic ms points system and just show prices in real world currency.
    Although pre order benefits are always good.

8. MrBambinoDent

Yeah it’s irrelevant because I was talking about discounted demos not full games in their release dates!
    I see your comment is the irrelevant one here!

9. Da Man

Drop the archaic MS points system so that people would have to register a credit card to buy anything. It’s obviously more convenient and secure.

iTunes stopped using those clunky gift cards ages ago. Oh wait, I never used iTunes so not really.

We actually need an ignore feature. You’re wasting my internet traffic.

10. nikk900