Forza Horizon Rally Expansion trailer shows what’s included in next week’s release

Friday, 14th December 2012 14:54 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

A trailer for the Forza Horizon Rally Expansion has been released. As detailed back in October, the pack contains five upgradeable “rally-tuned” cars: 1982 Lancia 027 Stradale, 1992 Ford Escort RS Cosworth, 1992 Toyota Celica GT-Four RC ST185, 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR, and the 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi. The pack also includes co-driver calls, new stages and online events. It will release on December 18 and will run you $20. If you purchased the Season Pass for the game, the rally pack will be included in the $50 price and comes with an extra car: the 2003 Ford Focus SVT. A video is below via IGN.

1. Gadzooks!

Oh hell yeah! The ST185 is my favourite car in all the world! Usually gets overlooked in favour of the ST205 in games.

#1 1 year ago
  2. theevilaires

Thats looks like fun man I gotta turn on my 360 and start using it again. Forza series is one of my favorite racing games.

#2 1 year ago
  3. OlderGamer

I dismissed this game, thinking it was just likevthe first few games. Boy was I wrong, this is a great game. The only thing I don’t like is the shear amount of DLC. I feel with that much focus on after realease content, the game could have been f2p, or at least much cheaper at retail.

Really good game tho, almost Grid like driving, much fun.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Cobra951

@3:

That’s the cash cow getting milked, following the example set by the Forza games themselves. Every month they come out with new cars and charge too much for them, but people gobble them up anyway, with or without the season’s pass. They profit both ways: full price at release, and constant revenue stream. I’d be shocked if it were any different with FH.

#4 1 year ago
  5. tgchan

oh god please someone make 100% forza rally game!

#5 1 year ago