PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale patch 1.02 will go live early next week, according to SuperBot, and the notes include mention changes to Sackboy, a new item, AI enhancements and more. Notes are posted below.
- A new item, Medusa’s Gaze, has been added to the game
- View Invites has been added to the Party Bar Menu
- Voice chat icon added to loading screens
- AI logic enhancements
- Network performance improvements
- Issue where players were stuck with a different character than the one picked has been addressed
- Issue with matchmaking in regards to player skill has been addressed
- Overall improvements to network connectivity
- Level 1 Super – Increase cost from 100 to 150 AP
- Level 2 Super – Increase cost from 325 to 400 AP
- Level 3 Super – Increase cost from 600 to 750 AP
- Jam Session (Neutral Triangle) – Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 10 AP
- Cakeinator (Neutral Circle) – Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 20 AP
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.