Fri, Nov 16, 2012 | 14:12 GMT
Sword of the Stars 2: Enhanced Edition includes updates, new End of Flesh expansion
Sword of the Stars 2: Lords of Winter has updated with new expansion called End of Flesh along with some added improvements hailing the release of an Enhanced Edition, Paradox Interactive and Kerberos Studios has announced.
End of Flesh introduces players to the Loa, which are a shape shifting race of artificial intelligence. They are a former slave race which now use their “powerful and unique vessels to teach their old masters a lesson.”
Features of the Sword of the Stars 2: Enhanced Edition include:
- The new Loa race with a new drive for their ships – the Neutrino Pulse Gate.
- Over 25 new technologies including a new tech tree for cybernetics.
- 10 new weapons and attack systems.
- Expanded ship building options for all six original factions, including new Leviathan class ships.
- 2 new independent races to seduce or bludgeon into your imperial orbit.
- New random encounters and mission types.
- All previously released faction based DLC – voices, badges, avatars, skins, etc.
Existing Sword of the Stars 2 owners will receive End of Flesh for free when it releases on November 30.
Sword of the Stars 2: Lords of Winter released in 2011.