Black Ops 2 retail listing suggests zombie campaign

Monday, 17th September 2012 02:33 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 may have some sort of story-driven zombie mode, according to Amazon.

Although as Kotaku notes, the listing is vaguely worded and may not be accurate, Amazon suggests Black Ops 2 will have “zombies in gameplay, both as an option in multiplayer, and as a campaign option”.

Previously, Call of Duty’s zombies were restricted to multiplayer modes only. Still, although “campaign” usually refers to the single-player mode of a shooter, it can refer to mission-driven multiplayer, as with Spec Ops.

We’ll ask Activision for more details. Black Ops 2 arrives on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in November. It will also arrive on Wii U during the launch window.

1. TheBlackHole

Split-screen or GTFO.

2. drewbles82

I’ll never buy another treyarch COD till they get rid of infinite spawn, its boring, no skill involved. You either clear a whole room and end up with lil ammo left only to see the whole room respawned or you just run to checkpoints.

3. Yoshi

@2 Play another mode much?

Also it’s likely just the singleplayer with zombie skins.

4. Gekidami

I assume this just means you can play zombies on your own. “Campaign” seems to have replaced the words “Single Player”.

5. drewbles82

@3, not everyone has good internet, live in a terrible area for it so playing online doesnt appeal to me and when I have, its always kids on the other end, the games an 18, if I wanna play with kids, I’ll go to school but I don’t swing that way. Zombies on your own, I suck at it, last like til wave 6