Sleeping Dogs PC demo lands on Steam

Thursday, 23rd August 2012 16:16 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sleeping Dogs is available in demo form on PC today, according to Square, which also released a nice video to tempt you into trying it out. The United Front actioner was released last week on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. You can pick the demo up on Steam.

1. OnionPowder

PC Players, I recommend getting this game. It’s great fun and with a 360 pad it controls great.

Get it for 20% off on GreenManGaming with coupon code DERHE-RRDER-RINGE

2. KrazyKraut

Is there a simple way to download the demo in Germany? Its blocked for me :(

3. Takeshi

What @1 said. Square Enix and United Front Games deserves our money!

4. viralshag

@3, Deserves *their* money… they already have ours for their efforts! ;)

5. Phoenixblight

I played it and the game definitely needs to be played with a pad. Very poorly optimized for the kb/m. It looks fantastic though even uses the same engine as Darksiders 2 but with Darsiders 2 is a poor port for the comp you can’t change any of the settings for the game where in this game you clearly can. I wish I had bought this game instead.

6. mad1723

Since I bought it way before the demo came out, I can only recommend those that are on the fence to give it a spin and see how you like it. I know I fell in love with it within the first few minutes, great game, great story, excellent graphics and a nice combat system derived from Batman: Arkham series :)

7. NeoSquall

If you aren’t still convinced you really have to try the demo, it’s awesome!

@4 Damn you Viralshag, how did you manage to achieve 3 minutes 42 seconds CLEAN DRIVING? /shakes fist

8. Demigod

I must say I am really enjoying the demo. I also don’t have a problem with KB/m either. But then I rarely use a pad at all since my brother always breaks his “borrows” mine and never gives them back, well working anyway, so Im used to playing these types of game with kb/m.