Sleeping Dogs community video shows gameplay, folks enjoying it

Friday, 1st June 2012 14:52 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Last week, Square invited community members from the Square Enix website, Eurogamer and IGN get some hands on time with United Front’s Sleeping Dogs. The video, posted below and hosted by Dan Maher – formerly of Inside Xbox, now Explosive Alan Productions – it shows folks playing the game, and there’s a chat with Square’s Alistair Cornish as well. Hit it up. Sleeping Dogs is out in August.

1. Moonwalker1982

I’m really happy for the developers, that this project didn’t go down the drain. It’s also looking damn awesome and impressive. I’m definitely planning on getting this.

2. Pytox

yea i will await reviews for this one :p
    but looks interesting

3. KAP

Yea this game looks promising but we’ve all benn here before, this’ll get an average score of 6s and 7s which for me isnt entirely bad but don’t expect anything more then silly physics and repetitive missions.

I’ll defo get this preowned though.

4. Moonwalker1982

@3 I hope not man, i actually hope for some special missions. But that’s the problem with open world games anyway, as much as i love GTA and i can’t wait for GTA V, i’m fearing that there will be alot of ‘meh’ missions once again, aside from some great ones of course too.

I saw a long presentation of Sleeping Dogs last month at a gaming showcase and it looked really really good. Awesome streetchases on foot, very fun looking combat system. Shooting seemed really good as well and even the driving didn’t look bad at all, actually really good.

5. Kuwabara

if only this hong kong was as detailed as the hongkong from the latest hitman video.