Tripwire Interactive has announced the Killing Floor Twisted Christmas 2 event which starts December 7 and runs through January 4. The event features an all new level, Ice Cave, as well as new Twisted Christmas music. There’s also the Winter Weapon Pack, which contains seven new weapons with Achievements, and are free to everyone who owns the game. The change to unlock the Achievement Baddest Santa is also back, in case you missed out last year. The Steampunk 2 character pack is also to be made available. Also, the game will be free to play this weekend as well. Hit up the break for screens and a list of weapons.
Here’s a list and details on the new weapons:
- The Sharpshooter gets a shiny .44 Magnum revolver – good for dual-wielding for even more stopping power.
- The Commando picks up a US Army surplus M-4 Carbine, with a nice, new red dot sight fitted.
- For Demolitions, we’ve removed the sight and added the under-slung M-203 single shot grenade launcher. Wonderful all-purpose weapon.
- Support Specialists can get their hands on a semi-automatic combat shotgun.
- Berserkers can go all Scottish, with a massive two-handed Claymore. Perfect for the holiday season.
- Following on from Horzine’s earlier experiments with healing darts, they have now provided the Medic with an MP5 machine pistol, mounting a dart-firing device.
- Ripped from the arm of a dead Husk the Firebug gets his asbestos-covered hands on the fireball launching Huskgun!!! Charge this baby up and watch the zeds explode in a ball of flames.