Thu, Dec 01, 2011 | 20:29 GMT
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend to release Q1 2012 in Europe
Arc System Works has announced that BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend will be available for PS3, Vita, and Xbox 360 during Q1 2012 in Europe.
The game will include:
- All previously DLC-only characters included on disk – including Makoto, Valkenhayn R Hellsing and Platinum the Trinity.
- Brand new character Relius Clover and his robotic puppet Ignis, join the fight!
- All new stories, taking the total content to 23 epic scenarios to play through.
- Powered up Abyss mode – which sees you leveling up your chosen characters over a series of battles.
- New Unlimited Mars mode which pits you against the toughest opposition you’ve ever faced.
- Brand new Team Battles for a better online experience. Play 2v2, 3v3 and even handicapped matchups, like 2v4.
- Huge amount of single player and multiplayer content – making it the ultimate BlazBlue package.
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend releases in North America during early 2012 as well.