Warner Bros. and WaterTower Music have announced Batman: Arkham City – The Album, which features 12 new, original tracks by Daughtry, Panic! At The Disco, Coheed and Cambria, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, and more.
The artists featured on the album added their own “unique interpretations,” of the stories surrounding Batman, and the result is a rather eclectic mix of songs.
“I write in a very conceptual format with the stories that surround Coheed and Cambria, but Batman has a much larger, defined history and rules that go along with it,” said Coheed and Cambria frontman Claudio Sanchez.
“My goal was to find universal themes from Batman’s existing history to help give the lyrics legs and dimension so that the song could live within that world.”
Check out the track listing below:
- Panic! At The Disco – Mercenary
- Coheed and Cambria – Deranged
- The Duke Spirit – Creature
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Shadow On The Run
- Blaqk Audio – Afterdark
- The Raveonettes – Oh, Stranger
- ††† (Crosses) – The Years
- The Damned Things – Trophy Widow
- Daughtry – Drown In You
- The Boxer Rebellion – Losing You
- Serj Tankian – Total Paranoia
- A Place to Bury Strangers – In The Shadow (Bonus Collector’s Edition track)
Batman: Arkham City – The Album will be released on October 4, two weeks prior to the game’s North American release on October 18. The Batman: Arkham City Collector’s Edition of the game will include an album download along with additional bonus content.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.