Any second now, someone’s going to turn up and take over so I can go lie in a puddle of blankets and hate everything. Any. Second. Now – there we go.
Gamestop pulls Deus Ex PC from retail over OnLive code
This saga went on all day. Looks like Squeenix has conceded the match now. Publishers still need retail on board, and GameStop? Enormous.
Every time my partner goes away, I get sick. This is to make me remember why I don’t live alone once I’ve had a few days of shouting “hooray junk food”, “dishes? NEVER” and “I can play all the games all the time”. I suspect there are viral traps laid around the house to cause this. It has nothing to do with bad diet and lack of sleep. Don’t be silly.
Here’s the pitiful amount of news I managed to scrounge for you today. Check out Steph’s shift, and Johnny’s past that, for much more impressive achievements. Pat will be along soon to rescue me. I mean you. I mean, inform you. Can I go back to bed now.
We’ll have another delightful gamescom preview up for you soon, too.
- Steve Jobs resigns as Apple CEO
Remember, though – Jobs didn’t run Apple alone. He didn’t make every device and decision.
- Canada: $299 Xbox 360 bundle out tomorrow
I read another report on this later elsewhere, and the text devoted to making Canadian jokes was longer than the text on the bundle. RAGE.
- Team Fortress 2 15th birthday celebrations
In related news, I’m old.
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine demo trailers ramp up the hype
This thing has legs.
- The Sims Social passes 7 million MAUs
Pat won’t play. I think he’s afraid we will become completely non-productive if the whole team gets on there.
- Third Prey 2 developer commentary trailer released
Soon we’ll have more trailers about trailers than trailers. A few months ago this was unheard of.
- Mass Effect 3 features a terribad ending option
It is so easy to keep everyone alive in Mass Effect 2, I really do not understand how you messed it up.
- Wolfenstein Classic dropped from Austrian, Swiss App Stores
There’s a thin line to walk with this debate.
- Thursday Shorts – Skyrim’s “stuff”, name that Spicy Horse game, Kojima Tweets
Grizzling games writer wants to go back to bed.
- Japanese Charts – PS3 up, 3DS down but still on top
Japan’s summer sales lull is depressing.
- OnLive update adds parental controls, group chat
Is- is it easy to update your OnLive client thinger? Because updating my PC is kind of hard.
Today’s header image: Don’t ask me, I don’t even know.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.