The machine rumbles on and churns out some tasty chunks of news. Check it out.
Assets. Assets are flying everywhere, so it’d be a real help if someone could invent a liquid-state internet with 22nd century download speeds. Any takers? No? Well, you best get caught up on this smorgasboad of news while we get on that, then.
Steph’s fulsome news wrap can be found over here and I’ll have one for you later. In the meantime, heeeeeere’s Brenna:
- Vita tech specs laid out
Gaze upon numbers and be made wise. Wiser.
- FemShep fan feedback sought again
I still think she doesn’t look much like a soldier but at least the redhead’s win would be a nod to original FemShep.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to use Steamworks
This is relevant to my interests because new über rig.
- A peek at KojiPro’s new Fox Engine
I’d love to see a new IP from Kojipro. Not banking on it though.
- Quick shots – Lollipop Chainsaw is rainbows and sparkles
The first of what’s likely to be a massive day for screenshots.
- Tekken 3D Prime Edition to ship with full-length film
I saw this movie. It was … well, I enjoy popcorn.
- Konami gamescom assets megadump – MGS, Neverdead, PES 2012, more
This took me hours.
- EA cleans up at gamescom 2011 Awards
I want to win an award one day, I have my speech planned. “Thanks, me!” /exits to riotous applause
- Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 expansion inbound
I’d “tap” that. GETTIT GETTIT.
- No splitscreen for Battlefield 3 co-op
Aww. I love splitscreen
- Diablo III to feature Inferno difficulty setting
- Ubisoft gamescom asset mega-dump: Driver, Assassin’s Creed, and Future Soldier
The time I have spent downloading, resizing, tidying, renaming and uploading assets this week. The time.
Remember to catch the Bulletcast for the news in moving words and pictures. Be good.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.