Mon, Jul 18, 2011 | 09:55 BST
UK charts: Zumba makes five weeks up top
Zumba Fitness has made it five straight weeks at the top of the UK charts this morning, its been announced this morning.
The biggest new entry in the top ten is the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2, released to tie-in with the launch of the movie last week, at seven.
Other than that, it’s all movers. EA Sports Active 2 and Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood both reappear in the top ten again at eight and ten respectively.
The top ten for the week ending July 16 is below. Last week’s data is here.
- Zumba Fitness
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- DiRT 3
- Call of Duty: Black Ops
- LEGO: Pirate of the Caribbean
- LEGO: Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part Two
- EA Sports Active 2
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood