Fri, Jul 15, 2011 | 13:26 BST
Friday Shorts – FFXIV update, Star Fox cute attack, Global Agenda sale, more
Bits and bobs. Odds and ends. Cheese and crackers – wait, no, that’s my stomach talking. Enjoy the nibbles beneath the cut.
- Some clever clog has built a prototype of Minecraft for the DS.
- Nintendo’s gotten cute with the environmentally-friendly Star Fox 64 3DS packaging.
- Final Fantasy XIV is dropping its fatigue system, but re-introducing death and return features.
- 50 percent off all Global Agenda Recon things! If you know what that means you’re likely delighted.
- Those teases at THQ are asking who your favourite Attitude era wrestlers are. Does that mean…? Could it be…?
- Google has noted 550,000 Android device activations per day – up from 200,000 in August 2010. Wow. I’ve got an Xperia Play now, you know!
- According to a survey, most of us will spend two years in total playing games over the course of our lives. Brother please, I’m past that already.