I’ve got to clear my inbox, or I’m going to have some kind of Wednesday-afternoon fit. Here are some bits and bobs I can’t stretch into a paragraph.
- Eurogamer’s got an interesting article on EVE Online’s Incarna expansion and the resulting economic crisis and player revolt.
- A trademark suggests Naruto Shippenden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation may escape Japan.
- Noted eSports commentator Diggity reckons League of Legends is gaining momentum in the competitive scene.
- See an actor dressed as Travis Touchdown demonstrate No More Heroes’ PlayStation Move controls.
- The latest Final Fantasy XIV producer’s letter suggests the game will move away from grinding.
- PopCap’s got more gorgeous goods up for auction, as part of ongoing charity efforts. There’s some amazing stuff there.
- SOE has launched the promised All Access pass, which grant you subs to all of its games for just $19.99 per month.
- Civilization V has had a thorough patching. The balancing is ongoing.
- In Serious Sam: Double D you can stack four chainsaws on your gun. Boom.
- Elevator Action Deluxe has been rated by the Australian Classifications Board. There’s a game I didn’t expect a re-release of.
- Siliconera asked NIS America what’s happening with its Imageepoch deal, and was told it’s still on.
- The Black Ops mod tools are out at last. Go ye and mod at will.
- Devil Survivor: Overclocked, the 3DS remake, will release in the US ahead of Japan, the first in the franchise to do so.
Today’s unrelated street art.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.