Fri, Oct 21, 2011 | 02:40 BST
Tuesday Shorts – Robin Williams, Deus Ex art, Worms Crazy Golf, masses more
Bloody hell, it looks like a news aggregator threw up in here. You’d not believe how much content is through the break.
- Cliff Bleszinski has confirmed the Silverback mech suit appears in one of Gears of War 3′s multiplayer maps.
- Soul Calibur V lead Daishi Odashima has settled on a final design for Patroklos’ costume. Check it out.
- Gameloft’s mobile MMORPG Order & Chaos is coming to Android “soon”.
- If you can beat Ne-Yo at Child of Eden, you’ll be contributing to charity. Really!
- Powerhead Games, the indie developer of Artisan Glow, has laid off twelve staff. You can grab the company’s latest game, ASYNC Corp, from the App Store. there’s a traielr through the link.
- Apparently, Pixar spent a lot of time peering over Avalanche’s shoulders during the development of the Cars 2 game, to make sure it’s good.
- Siliconera spoke to Vanillaware about Dragon’s Crown, the PS Vita game originally intended for Dreamcast.
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Update 10 is out now. I haven’t actually looked to see what that entails.
- Square Enix is hosting an art show to celebrate Deus Ex: Human Revolution, which features work from real street artists.
- Half-Minute Hero 2 is coming to Europe in October. Yesssss.
- Capcom’s throwing another 99 cent app sale.
- Here’s an extended Ocarina of Time commercial with Robin Williams and his daughter, Zelda. It’s pretty cute.
- The PC version of DiRT 3 has been patched.
- Alien Zombie Mega Death, a spin-off of Minis hit Alien Zombie Death, is coming to PSN.
- Someone’s made a Legend of Zelda adventure in Minecraft.
- An artist is going to be locked up with no connection to the outside world besides Lord of the Rings Online. This is art, not determination to hit the level cap.
- The ESRB has outed something called Worms Crazy Golf. Oh you crazy Team 17.
- If you want, you can buy Peter Molyneux’s E3 pass, for charity. It’s signed and all.
- EA Sports will livestream NCAA Football 12 today, and you can like, interact with the developers.
- Outspark and Miniclip are getting together and makin’ babies. The first baby will be an MMO.
- Here’s the Assassin’s Creed: Revelations E3 trailer recreated in Lego. So: slow weekend, guys?
- Speaking of minifigs, Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars is coming to TV as an animated series.
- Gaze in wonder upon some ancient Super Mario Bros. gameplay footage, which was wisely abandoned.
- Avadon’s out now on iPad. It’s a 40 hour RPG with a long pedigree.
God. I need a lie down. Today’s unrelated street art.