Metal Gear Solid HD Collection to come in two DVDs for 360

Tuesday, 7th June 2011 13:08 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Konami’s confirmed that Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will come in more than one disc for the Xbox 360 version of the redeux.

The Collection will come in two discs for 360, where it’ll come on one single Blu-ray on PS3 for all three games: Sons of Liberty, Snake Eater and Peace Walker.

Konami’s also released brand new shots of the game, releasing them alongside similar shots for the PS2 and PSP versions of their respective games.

These shots were used in comparisons on the Kojima Productions E3 portal, but haven’t been released separately until now. Get them here.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection launches this November for PS3 and 360.

1. Arman.G4

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection روی 360 میترکونه !!! :)

2. OrbitMonkey

With Hideo’s love of cutscene’s I’m only surprised its not on 3 disc’s ;)

3. DiodeX

Probably would of been if it wasn’t for the M$ new disc format ;)

4. SuperCrazyLeprechaun

Is it crazy that i am more excited about two old games that i have already played coming out than i am about any other game that is new coming out over the holiday season?

5. Hunam

Any more details on the Silent Hill HD stuff yet or is that floating in the background?

6. Blerk

I’d be a lot more interested to hear about Silent Hill too.

7. TheBlackHole

Will quite happily switch discs once during a 3-game series.

I’ll enjoy it when this kind of thing isn’t news worthy.

8. OrbitMonkey

@7 Quite right, how dare Vg247 provide product info for gamers!!

9. TheBlackHole

This is a games news website, not a product information website.

If you’re going to be sarcastic, at least get it right. And judging by some of the other comments above, I’m not the only one that sees this kind of thing as superfluous.

10. someguy2

@9 How dare VG247 for providing us news (information) on games (products)!!!!!1!!!!111111111!1!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!111!1111!!!!!1!!!

11. OrbitMonkey

@10 You beat me to it! :(

@9 I bet you hate platform comparison screen shots too hmm? I mean god forbid gamers get to make informed decisions ;)

12. osric90

I bet this is one of the best news any 360 owner could have. Enjoy it, my pals, enjoy it because it’s the BEST thing ever done.

13. Blerk

Meh. :-)

14. sasha

3> MGS , Day one buy!

15. pukem0n

not surprising, loads of cutscene in there ^^

16. OrbitMonkey

Just a thought, but will these be the standard versions of the games or the Subsistance versions?

17. themadjock

@16 I have heard they are the Substance and subsistance versions ;)

18. TheBlackHole

This is not my definition of news. This is a sidenote at best. But hey, each to their own.

And I’m not for or against comparison screens to inform the user on platform performance, but that’s not the job of a news site, and it almost certainly qualifies as flame-bait.

19. OrbitMonkey

@18 Well as *news* is the presentation of information of *any* kind I really can’t see your problem o_O

Tbh your coming across as slightly precious, taking a simple statement of fact as a attack on your platform of choice.

@17 That would be good :)

20. TheBlackHole