Xbox E3 US site outs Halo 4, Halo HD, Dance Central 2

Monday, 6th June 2011 15:14 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Big oops. Xbox US’s E3 site just outed Halo 4, as well as a ton of other titles.

“The news millions of Halo fans have waited for,” reads the site. “Halo 4 is on the way. But that’s not all…”

Indeed: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is also listed on the website.

Dance Central 2 and Kinect Sports: Season 2 are also listed, as is Kinect Star Wars and Double Fine’s Sesame Street: Once Upon a TIme.

The page also lists a title called Ryse, which sees you as “the warrior in this cinematic, action-packed Kinect experience.” We’re guessing this could be Crytek’s Codename Kingdoms.

Kinect Fun Labs is there too, and Xbox Live voice search is also mentioned.

Screencaps are below. The URL the screencaps came from were from here, but it’s been pulled to a bare minimum.

Microsoft’s press conference kicks off in nearly an hour-and-a-half’ from now. Watch the liveblog for live coverage.

Via NowGamer.

1. Razor

Hey MS, it’s supposed to be Sony who bungle things :D

2. earlyrock

Haha oh dear.

3. Mike

Utter fail, MS.

4. Hunam

Ha :D

I know some dudes who are going to love the fuck out of this though.

5. Mike

*raises hand*

6. Space jockey pilot

OMG LOL! and i fought sony were bad at leaking stuff well i sure cant wait to see what halo 4 is going to look like but my guesses are that we will probably get a teaser at this time and i wonder if its bungie who are developing halo 4 or is it 343 ??

7. earlyrock

Not Bungie. They’re done with it.

8. Space jockey pilot

so 343 will be working on two games now then Halo CE and halo 4 ?

9. James Mac

Does Microsoft even have a first party FPS developer anymore?

I know Saber did the map pack for reach… but surely they’d need more before they’d be let loose on the big one?

10. Phoenixblight

They own 343 studios which is in control of the Halo series

11. pacitobg

More interesting to me is where Halo 4 story stay , sequel ,prequel ?

12. Space jockey pilot

@11 as 4 is after 3 it will be a sequel …

13. neon6

Isn’t Reach technically supposed to be 4 anyway?

14. J.L

Now interested in “Indeed: Halo: Combat Evolved”, a $149 special edition with exclusive narration from Patrick Stewart.

15. ManuOtaku

I will be picking both, Halo Combat Evolved HD and Halo 4 ( i loved that game, i mean the former, my favorite first person shooter of all time alongside with goldeneye and perfect dark).

16. DrDamn

Yeah which implies a Halo 4 would be a sequel rather than prequel – otherwise why wasn’t Reach Halo 4?

17. The Evil Pope

More Halo, snores zzzz

18. Lewis247

FUCK YES!!!!

I think I just shit, jizzed and vomited at the same with excitement.

Halo 4, SWEEEET! Halo HD will be kick ass aswell! Seriously don’t care about the hate to halo, Halo is one of the best fps series out there and I have been hoping they would do halo 4 and from the pic it looks like its picking up from where bungie left off. E3 is allready the most kick ass thing I have seen and it aint even started. WOOP WOOP.

19. Gadzooks!

Haha! The only thing better than a Halo announce is TWO Halo announces!!

I’ll take as much Halo as they can produce, it’s just fricking awesome.

Also seriously stoked for Sports 2. Kinect Sports gets a lot of playtime in my household, it’s supremely fun and fluid in multiplayer without the hassle of swapping controllers with the straps and the shuffling and the ‘why isnt it my turn already?’.

20. Erthazus

I was correct about Mass Effect 2 Kinect integration. BITCHES!

21. DaMan

@9 Saber didn’t make any map packs for Halo Reach. It’s Certain Affinity.