Good morning, campers. Did anyone tell you it was the pre-E3 lull? It’s so quiet and peac-oh God, the news! So much news! Big headlines, kids. Go read them all.
- PSN’s returning tomorrow in Asia following a reboot elsewhere earlier this month. It’s a partial return within five countries, including Japan. The Welcome Back pack for the region has also been detailed too.
- Resistance 3 is now confirmed for a September 9 launch in the UK. The Insomniac shooter releases in mainland Europe on September 7 and in the US the day before on September 6.
- Keza seen Modern Warfare 3 in London this week. Read her impressions of it here.
- Kojima Productions is promising some big announcements as part of Konami’s pre-E3 event this coming Thursday. Rising and MGS3DS are all dead certs, but watch the mountains for Kojima’s NGP project, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker PS3 or, hopefully, Zone of the Enders 3.
- THQ’s announced it’s to publish the next game from Left 4 Dead 1 studio Turtle Rock in 2013. Platforms weren’t announced. It won’t be shown at E3, but its reveal will be at a “later date.”
- David O Russell’s walked from the Uncharted film, apparently. Didn’t see that coming.
- Ubisoft’s launched the first teaser trailer of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations. May want to watch for more in a week-and-a-half.
- QuakeCon pre-reg is go, if you’re going.
And that’s your lot. No podcast on Monday due to a Bank Holiday, so we’re back on Tuesday. Other than that, scream like Jack Bauer all weekend.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.