Good morning, campers. Did anyone tell you it was the pre-E3 lull? It’s so quiet and peac-oh God, the news! So much news! Big headlines, kids. Go read them all.
- PSN’s returning tomorrow in Asia following a reboot elsewhere earlier this month. It’s a partial return within five countries, including Japan. The Welcome Back pack for the region has also been detailed too.
- Resistance 3 is now confirmed for a September 9 launch in the UK. The Insomniac shooter releases in mainland Europe on September 7 and in the US the day before on September 6.
- Keza seen Modern Warfare 3 in London this week. Read her impressions of it here.
- Kojima Productions is promising some big announcements as part of Konami’s pre-E3 event this coming Thursday. Rising and MGS3DS are all dead certs, but watch the mountains for Kojima’s NGP project, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker PS3 or, hopefully, Zone of the Enders 3.
- THQ’s announced it’s to publish the next game from Left 4 Dead 1 studio Turtle Rock in 2013. Platforms weren’t announced. It won’t be shown at E3, but its reveal will be at a “later date.”
- David O Russell’s walked from the Uncharted film, apparently. Didn’t see that coming.
- Ubisoft’s launched the first teaser trailer of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations. May want to watch for more in a week-and-a-half.
- QuakeCon pre-reg is go, if you’re going.
And that’s your lot. No podcast on Monday due to a Bank Holiday, so we’re back on Tuesday. Other than that, scream like Jack Bauer all weekend.