Red Faction: Armageddon trailer wins the internet

Thursday, 26th May 2011 20:46 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

In our opinion, Volition has won the internet today with its latest trailer for Red Faction: Armageddon. You will see why after the break. Let’s just say, we won’t “be gone in a day or two” at any rate. Even though that makes no sense. Just watch the video already. Armageddon releases for OnLive, PC, PS 3 and Xbox 360 June 7.

1. Stephany Nunneley

2. DSB

Not original in any way, shape or form, but great :P

3. Stephany Nunneley

I loved it!!!! :D Laughed my ass off. Then again, I could just be delirious. I am sooo tired. LOL.

That keyboard rift always makes me smile. Used to be my ringtone actually.

#IAMOLD

4. Moonwalker1982

The song is well known, but i don’t really get whats so special about the overall video. It looks cool sure…but…

5. Stephany Nunneley

Then you are too young to remember! :D

6. Moonwalker1982

Oh wait now i see it. I was probably very young when that song came out(i’m now 28,turning 29 this august) but i remember that song very very well. It’s just that i’ve never seen the video to it. Now i see why ya’ll like this trailer so much, in that case i agree :)

7. nofear360

They kiss, SPOILERS!!

8. McLovin85

What just happened here??…..

9. Gigabomber

Thank you, Volition, for finally showing how awesome you folks are and building some hype. Volition games – generally – aren’t always centered on funfactor, not pure originality or style, but fun.

10. Noodlemanny

@ Gigabomber
    Well apart from the fact that Red fraction is based around blowing shit up and the Saints Row series is just fucking mental. I’d say that Volition does funfactor a hell of alot more than most.
    Wait that sentence confuses me… what are you trying to say in it? Are you saying Volition does or doesn’t do funfactor? *Bemused face*

11. AHA-Lambda

i liked the vid for the song and not much else so yea…
    then again i’m biased…
    *points to username*

12. OrbitMonkey

That has put a smile on my face… No mean feat so early in the day :)