Narrator in Disgaea 4 trailer needs to cut back on the caffeine

Saturday, 14th May 2011 19:26 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

NIS America has released a new Disgaea 4 trailer, and we’ve posted it below for you. Fair warning: the narrator says some really crazy things.

According to the guy talking the whole way through it, the game “promises to make your manliest fantasies come true,” promises “one copy in every home,” and boastingly proclaims that it will “take a dump on the face of common sense.” Okay.

Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten is set for a September US release on PS3, with a European confirmed for ‘sometime’ in 2011.

Thanks, GamesRadar, Gamespot.

1. rrw

need more love. why vg247 commenter dont care about this other than i am

2. Gekidami

That reminds me, NIS America have said that they’re bringing Atelier Totori Adventures to the US & Europe:

Also your trailer isnt working.

3. Stephany Nunneley

@2 Yeah there’s a script problem, apparently. I am adding another source video in there now.

And @1…. I don’t know honestly what you are trying to say in your comment. But, if you are implying what I think you are, yes I am looking forward to this game. At least that is what I “think” you are asking.

4. jevonski

Sooooo looking forward to this game endless hours of entertainment ^^

5. fouzi fayaz

we dont care VG247 TELL US About PSN

6. Gekidami

Oh god, not Gamespot.

:P

7. Stephany Nunneley

@4 They had me at “the insurrectionist of the gaming industry” :D

@6 Well, it was quick-like :D

8. TheWulf

Werewolf! I saw a werewolf! Sold!

Though, if I’m going to be completely honest with you, I’ve always adored Nippon Ichi. They’re just so… weird. In a way that I can respect. And their games tend to occupy most of the time I spend on my PSP. Almost all of it, in fact.

NIS game plus werewolf? Sold. So completely sold. They didn’t need to tell me anything else, really. “Hey, it’s another batshit crazy Disgaea game, and this one has a werewolf character in it!” Right. Take my money. Just take it.

I love them. It’s as simple as that. And this one looks simply amazing.

Here’s hoping that when the NGP comes along, they’ll port it, so that I can devote a good few hours to it, which it really deserves.

Right, I know what I’ll be playing on my PS3 in September. Yep.

9. TheWulf

I went off to do some research on this.

So apparently the game has werewolves as a race and a pivotal element of the plot, and the silver-haired bloke is both a werewolf and a main character. It’s also looking like the werewolves will get their own plotline, along with a bunch of other races receiving the same.

And considering that this is Disgaea, which I already love, can I have this game now, NIS? Please?

Right. This is on my want list now almost as much as Guild Wars 2.

10. jevonski

Now I have to go play the first three some more except that means waitin for the psn to come back up first so I can download the first one again >.<

11. ultramega

That was sex.

12. Greek God

nerdgasm

13. KrazyKraut

“This is Disgaea 4!!!!” thats what she said…