A retailer briefing held today by Nintendo has disclosed new details about Star Fox 64 3D.
An attendee from Tsutaya retailer in Shibuya spilled the details through the the shop’s Twitter feed after he finished a demo of the game at the event.
The various Tweets mention the following (as translated by Andriasang):
- The game has 3DS mode, N64 mode and Battle mode
- In 3DS mode, you use the gyro sensor to control your shiop
- Battle mode supports four players
- Battle mode will support download play
- The game will not have online play via Wi-Fi Connection
- During combat, your face is shown as an icon, allowing for easy identification of who’s who.
Star Fox 64 3D will be releasing on July 14, and Tsytaya has started taking pre-orders as of today.
The event also had a playable Zelda demo. Tales of Abyss was also shown, albeit only in non-interactive form.
Nintendo’s known to follow up on these briefings with official site updates. The Zelda official site was updated today, but the Star Fox site hasn’t been updated as of post time.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.