Nintendo E3 conference date and time announced

Tuesday, 3rd May 2011 19:06 GMT By Debabrata Nath

Nintendo has started sending out invitations to their E3 2011 press conference, confirming that it’ll be held on June 7 at the Nokia Theater.

Here are the full details:

Date – June 7
Time – 9.00am PDT/12.00pm EST
Place – Nokia Theater

They’re all set to reveal the first details about their next console, codenamed Project Cafe during the presser at E3 this year.

Expect Reggie Fils-Aime, as well as Satory Iwata and Shigeru Miyamoto to take the stage during the conference.

At last year’s E3 conference, Nintendo revealed 3DS games from EA and THQ among others, and had Hideo Kojima take the stage to announce Metal Gear 3DS.  The Zelda game in the works for ages on Wii was announced as The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, GoldenEye 007 was announced following many leaks, and many more 3DS titles we announced or shown.

This year, all eyes and ears will be trained on the new console though, and VG247 will be there reporting live as it all happens.

[Mario pic]

1. 2plus2equals5

This e3 will be amazing, i’m curious about the new nintendo console, but not excited… All i want is to see a lot of ngp games in action! XD

2. Moonwalker1982

I bet they will show a Mario game on the new console, that and/or Zelda. They are probably either gonna cancel it for Wii ,or make a version for both consoles or make a brandnew one for the console.

3. OlderGamer

I can’t wait to see the new Ninty system in action. Specs and tech talk are great, but the real meassure of a system is the games. I have always enjoyed Nintendo systems(save for the Vitural Boy). Am looking forward to the new one.

4. Goffee

Cripes, with NGP outing the day before, this is going to be a frenetic couple of days… best patch of gaming since Xbox reveal – http://t.co/0SM1zYJ

5. Moonwalker1982

I really hope they will finally recognize the hardcore gamers out there too, so please let them show some great games and not only those typical family friendly games…sigh.

Bring back Mystical Ninja..oh man, the memories from the SNES and N64 games. Or any of those platformers from SNES, but now in glorious 3D and HD. Come on!!!!!

6. LOLshock94

whats ngp?

7. sony_sucks

ngp is failed sony crap. ignore it like everyone

8. Erthazus

@6 Your mom

or new Sony’s portable system.

On topic: I was excited for it. Until this PSN outage. NGP wil be powered by PSN and my portable devices always in use via credit card.

So i’m very skeptical about it, but everything what i saw about NGP is fantastic. Classic hardware, OLED, 2 nubs, touch pad from behind.

9. LOLshock94

hahahah i will get when you can pirate the games

10. LOLshock94

@8 very original coming from a retard whose only friend is his computer

11. sony_sucks

9 – not worth it even then. can only play sony crap on it.

12. Liamc723

What’s that in BST?

13. r0cks0l1dd

@12 5pm

14. SOMI

Nintendo WILL be shit at this years E3 unveiling their crappy Wii successor and their lame ass games I mean I’d rather have cancer than wasting my time with Nintendo. Sony FTW.

15. Cozzy

@11 Why do you hate sony so much?

16. rrw

#15

because that what he do. he is agent of MS

17. SOMI

Sony rules, they are better than Nintendo. anyone who thinks other wise should get their teeth pulled out.

18. r0cks0l1dd

@15 He’s the Sony hater while 14 is the Sony fanboy. You should see their comment history, this is all they do. I mean SOMI once claimed that you’re a real gamer only if you hate and don’t play Nintendo products and he also said in another article that he hoped some guy would snipe Miyamoto. He even made a thread titled ‘When will Miyamoto die’ or something. Pathetic, both of them. Anyone could make fun of the PS3 right now SOMI so don’t act so high and mighty. Seriously, I’ve been following this site for a while but only registered recently and no one does anything about people like this. You can have an opinion but this is just blatant ‘fanboy-ism’.

Back on topic, it should be interesting. I have exams the next day so I may not watch it live, unfortunately.

19. SOMI

@18 “When will Miyamoto retire” even though dying would be better for him.

20. Cozzy

@18 I’m new as well comments wise and this site is just littered with fanboys. I own all 3 of the current gen consoles and enjoy each one differently. Why can’t everyone else?

Looking forward to this tho. I would love a HD Zelda!

21. SOMI

@20 I bet your wii has the thickest layer of dust on it and I bet you are dying to sell it. I haven’t played mine in ages, heck I haven’t even owned one LOL no good games whatsoever.

22. Nozz

I haven’t played mine in ages, heck I haven’t even owned one LOL no good games whatsoever. ”

Make up your mind brah!

23. Cozzy

@Somi to be fair it isn’t used often and I have often considered selling it but there are a few games it’s worth keeping for. It’s also great fun with family. My parents playing Wii tennis was priceless.

24. r0cks0l1dd

You know I wouldn’t be surprised if he was sony_sucks also. Just trying to annoy people. Some life you have.

25. r0cks0l1dd

@23 There’s no point in it anymore .He’ll just say the same crap over and over again. No point in feeding him any longer.

26. SOMI

@23 best sell it then to make cash!, why waste money on it when you can have better systems like Xbox and Playstation, best you smash it up or burn it, but really you should sell it sine you’d be getting GBP ;)

27. onlineatron

That’s great… Now, what’s the date for the Konami presser?

Last year’s was fan-fucking-tastic!