Nintendo dropped more than a couple bombshells on us today during it's E3 press conference.
The shockers mainly came from a MGS being made for 3DS, the promised Kid Icarus game, Donkey Kong no longer being a rumor, and of course, the new Zelda title.
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata talked all things technical with 3DS, Miyamoto demonstrated The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and of course the new Kirby game along with Epic Mickey were shown as well.
Get it all rounded up below.
- MGS 3DS title is Snake Eater in 3D
- Metal Gear being shown on 3DS at Nintendo booth
- E3 2010 – Nintendo press conference live!
- Nintendo reveal 3DS games from EA, THQ, more
- Kojima announces Metal Gear 3DS title
- Epic Mickey shown at Nintendo E3 presser
- Nintendogs confirmed for 3DS, also has cats
- Zelda Wii called Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- GoldenEye 007 announced for November
- Kid Icarus announced for 3DS
- Just Dance 2 revealed
- Golden Sun: Dark Dawn announced for DS
- Nintendo 3DS revealed for first time – plays 3D movies
- Nintendo announces Kirby’s Epic Yarn for Wii
- Nintendo announces Mario Sports Mix
- Donkey Kong coming to Wii this holiday season
- Zelda: Skyward Sword releasing next year