First Resident Evil Revival Selection screens get out

Thursday, 24th March 2011 08:56 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Famitsu‘s carrying the first couple of screens for the recently-announced Resident Evil Revival Selection. There’s only two shots of the title: one for each game that represent the collection in Resident Evil: Code Veronica and Resident Evil 4. There’s even more shots on the official website that has just opened up.

1. Blerk

Looks…. like Resident Evil.

2. RockTwist

Maybe i’m just blind, the Code Veronica screens look just like it did on Dreamcast … remakes, HD upgrades or just hoping for more sales? Reguardless I was expecting a bit more of a visual upgrade.

3. xino

reminds me of racism evil:P

4. ManuOtaku

I wonder if this will get move and kinect support, the wii port did a great job on the controls department, i hope capcom do the same with these games.

5. LOLshock94

re5 on move has the most fucked up controls in the world

6. BloodyJoe

They shoud have ported the RE4 Wii edition for PS Move! I know they fucked up with the RE5 move controls but I also know they can do it better!

7. Dr.Ghettoblaster

The 2nd shot (Leon by the barell) is the best example (not in above link).

8. triggerhappy686

I don’t think we are going to see any texture upgrades or anything like that, looks to me like they have just bumped the resolution to 1280*720 (720p). Im trying not to sound negative here because I think its a good idea to re-re-release these, but this is probably going to be VERY cheap for them to do. Im not even an RE4 fan, I think the story is embarrasingly crap (an ancient virus found under an italian castle?? Please.), but I would pay for a widescreen version of CV :) cheesey dialog and all “Fathhheeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!!!”

On a side note, if you want to see RE4 at 1920*1080 widescreen (1080p), texture upgrades and all, get it on PC. It supports controller.

9. spiderLAW

The PC version for RE4 is garbage. Its graphics were washed out and drab and the controls werent exactly accurate. Great, its in 1080p, but it looked shit compared to the gamecube version.

10. spiderLAW

and what are you guys talking about. It looks as much of an HD remake as God of War and Sly did.

11. Dr.Ghettoblaster

@9, you’re right the videos were garbage in the PC version, but 8′s right, the gameplay graphics when resolution cranked were outstanding. Just saying.

12. YoungZer0

I want ma RE2 Remake now!