Watch a 15 minute video for The Gunstringer

Saturday, 26th February 2011 14:49 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Twisted Pixel showed off its first Kinect game during Microsoft’s February Showcase this week, and now you can watch 15 minutes of The Gunstringer for yourself below.

It’s all courtesy of AlphaProtocol360′s YouTube channel.

The Gunstringer is expected to be released via XBLA sometime this year.

1. Crysis

The idea is good, but I’ve said this once before & I’ll say it again, Kinect can’t do hardcore games, don’t waste your money trying.

2. itsucks

Enjoying that bunch of core original and not tacked on crap for your movi dildo add-on for pieceofshit3, hunn crybabysis?

3. Michael O’Connor

This looks really fun. I love Twisted Pixel’s stuff, so I’ll definitely be getting this.

4. Crysis

@2, I don’t have one, I don’t care much for motion controls, would also mean that i would have to move my console into the lounge room & play on the crappy tv.
    What do you accomplish by praising Microsoft & attacking Sony? Are you doing it for kicks or are you literally retarded?

5. PEYJ

Moving your character and shooting a gun with your bare hands is not tacked on?

6. Gekidami

^ Actually you dont really move your chactacer. You can jump but actual movements are on-rails.

7. Crysis

@6, I HATE on-rail games with a burning passion.

8. Gekidami

^ Seems like on-rails is the only option when it comes to Kinect games, even that Star Wars concept they showed at E3 was on-rails.

9. Crysis

I know, I’d actually consider buying Move if Lucas Arts made a good OPEN Star Wars game for it, it’s been proven that Move works well enough with guns & swords(lightsabers) are obviously the next step, so a universe with both forms of weaponry is perfect.

10. Moonwalker1982

When they announced some hardcore Kinect games last year, like those horror titles, i got excited. I was kinda expecting to to be really full motion control. So that you really walk around and look around, all of that.

I seen in in Kinect Adventures , you can really move forward with that minigame where you have to put your hands on the cracks that are made on the glass and stuff. But i guess it’s not possible in full 360degrees?

11. _LarZen_