GAME has posted the Yakuza 4 SteelBook Edition Includes on its site, and in included unlockable costumes for Akiyama, Saejima, Tanimura, Kiryu and Haruka as well as several additional modes.
These additional modes include:
- Battle against the bosses in survival mode
- Battle in the underground fighting arena
- Race the bosses in underground car parks
The Yakuza 4 SteelBook Edition on PS3 features:
- Experience the Japanese underworld under the guise of 4 characters – it would not be a Yakuza game if you couldn’t still play as Kazuma, but now play as three of the other key characters from the franchise. Each character has different missions and allows the player to explore the city from different viewpoints and engage in the Japanese underworld more than has ever been seen before.
- Authentic replication of Tokyo – In addition to the bright lights of downtown Tokyo, players can now go into the depths of the intricate underground, explore the backstreets of the city and take in the views from the rooftops of buildings.
- Become the ultimate fighter – enhanced battle mechanics and a new fighter training system allow players to work on their skills and become the ultimate fighter.
- Deep Japanese story – an intricate storyline that incorporates all aspects of Japanese culture including hostess bars, karaoke and city exploration.
It will run you £39.99, which is £10 off the normal price if you pre-order.
A demo for Yakuza 4 lands on PSN February 16.
Yakuza 4 is out on March 15 in the US and March 18 in the UK.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.