Wed, Jan 19, 2011 | 18:33 GMT
Nintendo 30+ 3DS titles to arrive before E3 in US and Europe
Nintendo of Europe and Nintendo of America have confirmed today that over 30 titles will be released on 3DS before E3 in June.
The news follows just-finished press events in Amsterdam and New York.
Out of the lot, however, Ubisoft is probably the strongest third-party publisher for the handheld’s launch period, with president Yves Guillemot confirming at the publisher’s European event that it would release eight of its own titles at the launch period.
The titles, first and third party, mentioned for the launch period by both Nintendo on the European and US sides include:
- Animal Crossing
- Asphalt 3D
- Bust a Move Universe
- Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D
- Crush 3D
- Dead or Alive: Dimensions
- Dual Pen Sports
- Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
- Madden NFL Football
- Mario Kart
- Nintendogs + Cats
- Paper Mario
- PilotWings Resort
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D
- Rabbids: Travel in Time
- Rayman 3D
- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
- Ridge Racer 3D
- Samuari Warriors: Chronicles
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
- Star Fox 64 3D
- Steel Diver
- Super Monkey Ball 3D
- Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- The SIms 3
- Thor: God of Thunder
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell 3D
Catch up on Nintendo of Europe’s event with our coverage here.
3DS launches for $249.99 in the US on March 27 and in Europe on March 25. It’s expected to be priced around the region of £219-£229.