Wed, Nov 24, 2010 | 22:47 GMT
Patch expected to hit next week for NFS:Hot Pursuit on PC
Criterion has announced it’s to release an update to Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit on PC next week.
The patch will include the following fixes and improvements:
- Mulit-Core CPUs: We’ve now located and fixed the problem that players were reporting where the game would crash on Car Select, Map Screen, Loading screen or just at the start of an event. Interestingly we’re actually intrigued that the game works at all after our investigations with the problem actually manifesting itself in code that we shipped as part of Burnout Paradise.
- Missing Rain / Snow and Corona effects: This have been fixed
- CL Eye Driver crashing the game on startup: Fixed.
- Corrupted Dreamshots in non 16:9 aspect ratios: Fixed.
- We’ve also added D-BOX motion chair support.
- No exact date for next week, but it’s coming.
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit was released last week on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.