Last week, God Eater Burst took the top spot on the Japanese software charts, moving the Super Mario Collection to the number three spot with a bit of help from Winning Eleven 2011 (Pro Evo 11).
This week, Mario clawed his way back toward the top, but was still bested by God Eater Burst which moved 4,986 units more than Nintendo’s offering.
God Eater Burst has so far moved 324,984 units and sales dropped by 77 comparatively over the previous week, it still moved 61,834 copies.
Super Mario Collection moved a respectable 56,848 units, and Pokemon Black/White continued to sell well, moving over 56K units bringing its LtD total in Japan to 4,368,717 units.
The PS3 version of Fallout: New Vegas debuted at number five on the chart, and the 360 version debuted at number seven, selling over 37K and 24K units, respectively, and 61,395 units total.
Here’s Media Create’s full top 20 for Nov. 1-7 – last week’s figures can be found here:
- God Eater: Burst (PSP) – 61.834
- Super Mario Collection: Special Pack (Wii) – 56.848
- Pokemon Black / White (DS) – 56.719
- World Soccer Winning Eleven 2011 (PS3) – 55.809
- Fallout: New Vegas (PS3) – 37.249 – new
- Radiant Historia (DS) – 32.807 – new
- Fallout: New Vegas (360) – 24.146 – new
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn (Wii) – 20.712
- Wii Party (Wii) – 17.788
- Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (DSo) – 12.571
- Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Storm 2 (PS3) – 8.567
- Solatorobo: Sore kara Coda e (DS) – 6.927
- Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (DS) – 6.319
- Vanquish (PS3) – 5.565
- Lord of Arcana (PSP) – 5.388
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP the Best Reprint] (PSP) – 5.062
- Wii Fit Plus (Wii) – 5.028
- Mario Kart Wii (Wii) – 4.910
- Medal of Honor (PS3) – 4.699
- Beat Sketch! (PS3) – 4.632
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.