Dragon Age: Origins – Ultimate Edition now available

Wednesday, 27th October 2010 20:04 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

daoue

BioWare has sent over a lovely reminder that Dragon Age: Origins – Ultimate Edition is now available for purchase.

As previously announced and outed by multiple retail sites, this edition contains all of the game’s post-release downloadable content, meaning: the core game, Awakening, Warden’s Keep, The Stone Prisoner, Return to Ostagar, Darkspawn Chronicles, Leliana’s Song, Golems of Amgarrak and Witch Hunt.

It will run you $59.99/£39.99 and allows you to collect new rewards, gain new party members – keeping you occupied until Dragon Age II hits next March, we reckon.

For more information on the Dragon Age: Origins – Ultimate Edition, check out the game’s official website.

1. OrbitMonkey

Ooh this is tempting! It’s just the old school fantasy vibe that puts me off. Plus mass effect2 & deus ex in the new year…

2. freedoms_stain

It’s a good game man.

I dunno what you mean by old school fantasy though so I can’t allay your fears.

3. LordCancer

its low fantasy not high fantasy and its hard and crap to play on xbox. i do not understand how they could build such a flawless system for kotor but end up with a one command limit for this.

if you get it orbitmonkey get it for pc.

4. OrbitMonkey

@2 By old school I mean Orcs, Elves, wizards & stuff.
    @3 Ah, only got a ps3 at the mo… Tbh my gut is keeping me off it. It’s all those extras that caught my eye O_O

5. freedoms_stain

Yeah, that’s about the size of it. If it helps the orcs have been replaced by “darkspawn” :p

I like that kind of shit though.

6. LordCancer

@4 if you don’t absolutely have to have it now it’ll be waiting in 6 months 30 to 40 dollars cheaper.

7. Suikoden Fan

does the pc version use steamworks?

8. Hybridpsycho

The PC Version is 20,95 Euros over att Zavvi.com

The PS3/360 version is 34,45 Euros.

21 Euros ain’t all bad for all that :D