Sony announces new Ghost of Sparta pre-order incentive

Friday, 22nd October 2010 20:42 GMT By Joe Anderson

gowf01

Sony’s continuing its promotion of God of War: Ghost of Sparta, by giving anyone who pre-orders the title access to a new God of War III dynamic theme.

Using the Palace of Hades from God of War III as the main inspiration, the dynamic theme captures the grand vista moment of Kratos, as he is betrayed by Gaia at the top of Mount Olympus and ripped of his godly powers. It is at this moment where he obtains the Blades of Exile from Athena and seeks out to destroy all of Olympus and the mighty Zeus himself.

The theme includes full active movements of multi-layered clouds and lightning, flowing lava and fog. The Palace of Hades dynamic theme is exclusive to pre-orders of God of War: Ghost of Sparta, and will not be available to buy at all.

The theme, along with the other pre-order incentives, will also be available to those who purchase the game on the PS Store between launch on November 2 and 9 in the US.

No European date yet.

1. Gekidami

Apparently i’m meant to get this theme, a network avatar, the Ghost of Sparta OST and a ‘soldier’ skin (i’m guessing thats the Legionnaire skin). All from Game.

2. Joe Anderson

Sweet, I’m downloading day one, defo.

3. choochoo

Milk.

4. Johnny Cullen

Yum. I love milk.

I love milk when I’m having Oreos. I love milk when I am eating a curry.

In fact, I just ordered one there now, so i think I’ll have a cool refreshing milk with my curry. Yumtastic orgasm ensues.

5. onlineatron

Is milk a sauce?

6. Johnny Cullen

Milk is white stuff you drink out of a glass, normally when having a curry for dinner.

That or Oreos.

/playsdumb.

7. Suikoden Fan

@johnny you just became a legend in my book, its one thing to take the piss out of the dumb fuck fanboys, buts its another when your a member of the staff of a high profile website.

lots of kudos to you sir

also i love milk too, and smokey bacon covered in chocolate

8. Suikoden Fan

also i havent seen a website (uk) that shows any pre-order bonuses? are they there regradless of whom you pre-order with, as in they are in box in the first run?

9. AHA-Lambda

i wanna know who has the deimos skin in the uk cos i’ve heard nothing? =/

10. Johnny Cullen

@7 Excuse me? I was just admitting my love for milk. You think I would dare take the piss out of one of our great members? How dare you, sir! How dare you, you muppet.

11. Suikoden Fan

@Johnny

much love to you too sir :P

12. Peetry

Johnny and Suikoden sitting in a tree. K. I. S. S. I. N. G.

13. LOLshock94

A god of war theme?
    A theme?
    A theme?
    You mean i have to buy the game to get a theme?

Please, are you off your mind?
    You mean you make a commission, based on my peoples living condition?
    Are you insane?
    You make financial gain, based on my peoples pain?

Is this..
    A them?
    A theme.
    A theme!
    A theme!!
    Mother fucker, give me the god damn game.

14. Suikoden Fan

@Peetry

i will not discuss any possible goings on, that may or may not be happening :P

15. onlineatron

Seriously… is milk a sauce?!

It’s added to food stuff to improve flavour and texture, but I wouldn’t consider it a sauce because it’s not an amalgamation of ingredients (unless you were to break it down at a bacterial level).

Thoughts?

16. stretch215

Milk is not a sauce for the exact reason you have stated. It is a potential ingredient and can be used as a base for many sauces.

17. frostquake

Not to take away from this disturbing milk discussion, but with so many goodies being offered by Sony, do you think they are Afraid not enough people are pre-ordering this? Or do you just think it is fan-service and a way of saying thank-you?

I want it, but I won’t pay $45.00 for it, not even with the current goodies they are offering.

Oh, and I am SUPER ALLERGIC TO MILK!! I am hiving up just talking about it!