Killzone 3 Limited, Collector’s Editions outed on official website, then pulled

Wednesday, 20th October 2010 19:17 GMT By Johnny Cullen

killzone36

Oops. Guerrilla’s outed limited and collector’s editions for Killzone 3 on the game’s official website before pulling the info.

Contents for the limited and collector’s editions included a voucher for a map pack known as Blood and Thunder, a €10 gift card and even Helghast goggles.

Yes. Helghast goggles.

It’s all been pulled from the site since, but PSLS grabbed it before it was.

Killzone 3 launches for PS3 in February.

1. choochoo

lol.

2. threadzilla

Seems cool. I would like a remake of KZ1 with a limited edition…never played it and just seems like a trend in the industry now to release either psn games or remakes of games, with limited edition stuff.

3. Johnny Cullen

It was alright, but it’s one of those cases where the sequel is a lot better then the original. In KZ1′s case, a LOT.

4. AHA-Lambda

Admittedly KZ1 had alot more variety, but yea kz2 is way better =/

5. Gekidami

A HD remastered version of the first one wouldnt cut it, the game was outright broken in several departements. They’d have to remake it but that would mean putting more effort into it then they’re probably willing to do. Shame, because if you overlooked the sloppy parts the first Killzone was pretty awesome.

6. The1stMJC

Helghast goggles has me sold. Hope it comes to the US if not I may have to import.

7. threadzilla

@ 3,4,5 thanks for the info, I played the second one and loved it so I was just wondering if the first would be any good. In any case KZ3 looks to be cool because I bought a move and have been waiting to try it out on a shooter such as kz3.

8. Lord Gremlin

This I will buy. I have both KZ1 and KZ2 and, well, I’ve always wanted Helghast goggles. Any chance for a Helghast valor cross? Made, say, from silver…

9. Dimacorgan

WTF! Why’s the game description in the link written in what definitely seems to be freaking Latin?!?!

10. Dimacorgan

@9 ok, it might not be Latin after all…
    ;-P

11. Gekidami

Strange that PSLS say there was no info about what would be in each edition, yet they’re hosting a screenshot where you can clearly see it mentions the voucher and goggles. :D

12. XxT_I_K_IxX_PR

sorry i don’t want just the goggles… i want the helmet, the gas mask and the goggles! ^-^

13. JonFE

Just wait until Psychotext reads this… 8)

14. IO

Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

put this url in google sirch

( http://www.aamall.us )

Believe you will love it.

We accept any form of payment