Medal of Honor’s stormed straight to the top of the UK charts, Chart-Track’s announced.
The EA series reboot bumped FIFA 11 into second.
Just Dance 2 entered at three, with Wii Party and Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 finishing the top five.
The full top ten for the week ending October 16 is below. Last week’s data is here.
- Medal of Honor (Danger Close-DICE, EA)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Wii Party (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (Team PES, Konami)
- F1 2010 (Codemasters Birmingham, Codemasters)
- Dead Rising 2 (Blue Castle Games, Capcom)
- Halo: Reach (Bungie, Microsoft Game Studios)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (CyberConnect2, Namco Bandai Partners)
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (MercurySteam, Konami)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.