Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood beta to open early for PS Plus subs on Monday

Thursday, 23rd September 2010 12:39 GMT By Johnny Cullen

ACbrotherhood

The EU PS Blog has announced the Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood multiplayer beta will kick off for PlayStation Plus subs in Europe on Monday.

PS Plus members will have a week-long head start before anyone else has access to the beta on October 4.

It was announced yesterday that a select few PS Plus members in the US would have access to the taster.

The beta will include two modes, with nine characters and two maps.

Brotherhood launches on November 19 on PS3 and 360. It releases on PC next year.

1. TIMCSS

SICK :D

2. Gekidami

I guess Plus members are more important then people who preordered the game. :/

3. Johnny Cullen

Me likey.

4. onlineatron

I think this Beta lark has got out of hand a little.

You have to pre-order AC:B from GameStop EXCLUSIVELY to get access to a PS3 EXCLUSIVE beta and then have to have PS+ to play the beta for a week EXCLUSIVELY.

My mother taught me to share.

5. Aimless

@2 Why do you need to sell your game to people who’ve already preordered?

6. KAP

Playstation plus is finally worth the money. I’m glad.

7. AHA-Lambda

@4 – LOL dont you just love the DLC age?

8. onlineatron

Fantastic isn’t it…. :/

The game’s industry is such a mess!
    The sooner marketers and publishers take their queues from the movie industry the better (not Disney though… fuck waiting 4+ months for the UK release of UP!).

9. AHA-Lambda

“The sooner marketers and publishers take their queues from the movie industry the better”

if anything the oversaturation of fps and action games comes from the hollywood mentality tho =/

but yea as much as i hate hollywood they do manage projects better than the games industry. You wouldnt see hollywood doing what 2k did with bioshock infintite still being at least 2 years out >_>

10. Dimacorgan

I am now officially glad I am a PS+ subscriber… ;-)