The Tokyo Game Show finished up today as CESA held its Future Division ceremony for its annual Japan Game Awards.
The awards are voted for by Tokyo Game Show attendees over the first, second and third days of the show.
Attendees had 183 titles to pick from, which are due for release over the course of the next year.
Notable winners include Gran Turismo 5, Final Fantasy XIV and Yakuza: Of the End.
Here’s the full list:
- Idolmaster 2 (Namco Bandai, X360)
- Vanquish (Sega, PS3/X360)
- El Shaddai (Ignition, PS3/X360)
- Gran Turismo 5 (SCE, PS3)
- DanceEvolution (Konami, X360)
- Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy (Square Enix, PSP)
- Ni no Kuni (Level-5, DS)
- Final Fantasy XIV (Square Enix, PC/PS3)
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (Capcom, PSP)
- Yakuza Of the End (Sega, PS3)
You can catch a round up of our coverage from the Tokyo Game Show press conferences here.