Quantum Theory trailer is full of bullet-riddled revenge

Thursday, 16th September 2010 14:41 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Quantum Theory

A new TGS video for Quantum Theory has been released, and we have it for you below.

The Koei Tecmo shooter currently has a demo available on PSN and XBL.

Full thing releases on September 24 in Europe and September 28 in the US for PS3 and Xbox 360.

Video courtesy of Gamespot.

1. StolenGlory

What a massive, festering turd of a game.

2. daytripper

tried the demo, would rather drink a pint of hippos piss than buy or even borrow this game

3. Blerk

The Xbox demo arrived yesterday, Stephany. In Europe, at least.

I didn’t even bother downloading it. :-)

4. Lord Gremlin

They’ve made a huge mistake – there are no gibs, guts and dead bodies in this game. Enemies just pop and disappear. That’s why the game will flop. Too bad. It has nice art style and intriguing story.

5. Stephany Nunneley

@3 Thanks Blerk! I will note that in the post :)

6. Suikoden Fan

i played the demo yesterday, i was rather underwhelmed tbh

7. xino

i will be surprise if the game sells better in Japan than other regions:/

8. Nozz

The Demo was weak.. Roll on Gears 3!

9. 2plus2equals5

“Living” levels can be interesting. Maybe this won’t be a timeless masterpiece but i think that it’s underrated.

10. spiderLAW

It isnt underrated. It really is garbage.

11. osric90

I kind of never say anything bad of something I have some kind of interest in…but the demo is GARBAGE. I mean, gameplay is dull, graphics look PS2 and shooting and others…well, this game is like a bad version of GoW. Those saying Vanquish was like GoW, IN WHAT? CAMERA? (RE4) COVERING? (way before)… Go play QT and you’ll see what’s a wrong copy of GoW. This game is going to suck if developers don’t change it 80%. Dull, boring, bad graphics, only good thing was the chick, too bad she has too many clothes on. Bad, pretty LAME game coming here.

12. frostquake

I still really want to like this game, I reserved it, but after the Demo, I canceled it, but I am still wanting to buy it, not at $65.00 US, but much cheaper…With it being a Tower game, kind of reminds me of the Dark Tower Books, very loosely, and the Vamp aspect has intrigue.

But the Demo, really, REALLY hurt it. I still want it, but not at full price. REALLY BIG SIGH!!

13. onlineatron

Played the demo and it was absolute garbage.

Unoriginal, bad controls, bad dialogue, horrible graphics, horrible textures.

Crapola to the highest degree.

14. DaMan

I don’t know if I should even download it, looked terrible enough from the preview videos.