Enslaved pre-order DLC screens, trailers released

Thursday, 9th September 2010 19:49 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

enslaved

Those thinking of pre-ordering Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, will be privy to some costume DLC from various retailers.

Here’s a list of the various pre-orders:

• Amazon – The official soundtrack.
  • Best Buy – The Sexy Robot Trip costume, which turns the lovely redhead into a robot/human hybrid, and doubles the game’s stun moves.
  • GameStop and EB Games Canada – Ninja Monkey costume, which turns Monkey into an assassin, and give him a rare stun along with plasma staff blast ammunition.
  • Walmart – Classic Monkey costume that gives a nod to the Chinese novel, while allowing Monkey to strike with double power.

We’ve also posted some screenshots of the DLC below, which are high-resolution, along with some exclusive shots of the game taken from its official Facebook page.

As if that wasn’t enough of a media blowout for you, there’s also three videos of the Monkey and Trip DLC posted below.

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West releases October 5 and 8 in the US and Europe, respectively for PS3 and Xbox 360.

1. Tallon 4

Pre-order DLC…
    Not again… I personally hate this shit

2. Gheritt White

I really, really want this game… but I’m going to wait and see what the reviews are like first.

3. onlineatron

I remember when costumes were secret unlockables and fun to obtain.

This makes me sad.

4. onlineatron

Although the soundtrack pre-order SOUNDS like a good idea :P

5. night_tripper

@ 1 duh! of course there was gonna be pre order dlc

6. RETARDED VIKING

Gracious ass shot :D

7. spiderLAW

@6 Shit you beat me to it!
    I was just going to say “Damn! they really gaver her one killer ass!”

8. night_tripper

@6 yeah very nice ass lol

9. osric90

Hmmm… This game looks good, very good and I love adventure, jumping and fantasy… But as some said here, I’de rather waiting for the first reviews so I can conclude an average.

10. night_tripper

@9 i don’t listen to reviews that often i have gotten several games that reviewers didn’t like that i truly enjoyed

11. Gheritt White

@ 10: Agreed. I saw the game’s ViDoc on Inside Xbox last night and couldn’t wait any longer – just plunked down my cash with Game.co.uk and got the pre-order with the nifty looking imperial Monkey costume.

Looks sweet, plus y’know – put my money where my mouth is about supporting the British video-games industry.

12. Predator2k9

Brandnew video preview of ‘Enslaved’, enjoy! :-) >>> http://www.looki.de/enslaved_odyssey_to_the_west_video_vorschau_duo_wider_willen_n83739.html