Sony details Heroes on the Move, release new trailer

Thursday, 19th August 2010 21:59 GMT By Joe Anderson

hotm

Sony has provided more details and a new trailer for PlayStation Move exclusive, Heroes on the Move.

The game marks the first time Ratchet, Clank, Sly Cooper, Bentley, Jak, and Daxter, have been assembled together into a single title.

Heroes on the Move will see you choose one of the characters; choose a location, ranging places such as Metropolis, Paris,and Haven City, then be put through a series of challenges.

One such challenge, which is on show at gamescom, is “City of Fights” which sees Sly trying to find and return energy orbs hidden in the nooks and crannies of Paris, while also trying to take out enemies with the PlayStation Move.

There is a new video of the game below to give you a further idea of what to expect.

1. onlineatron

1) Why Bently? He’s not memorable; Ratchet, Clank, Jak, Daxter and Sly would have done fine.

2) This seems pointless now after the announcemnet of Ratchet All 4 One.

2. Gekidami

That reminds me; Turns out the Clank voice actor really was working on more R&C and he wasnt just talking about this. But the fact that he said he isnt doing more Resistance means that Hale is dead, no BS return for the character.

They wanted 2 characters from each franchise, because Sly has no ‘official’ side-kick (notice: I’ve never played the Sly games so…) they went with Bentley.

3. onlineatron

I don’t think Hale will be gone that quickly. Perhaps he’ll return as a more menacing super Chimera? He seemed far too powerful and too important to die in such an abrupt manner.

4. Moonwalker1982

I’d rather have a complete new Jak & Daxter game..i loved those on PS2. Why the hell does it take so long?

5. Kuwabara

yes hurry up and release jak4!! and make it like jak2, cause thats probably the best platformer ive played!!

6. Moonwalker1982

Ah hell yeah, i absolutely loved that game. The different environments and characters. The story wasn’t incredibly adult nor kiddy, it was perfect. Great combination of platforming and shooting, love that game.I really don’t get it why they haven’t made one yet.

When the PS3 came out i was like ‘Let’s give it a year or so, and we’ll finally have a next gen Jak&Daxter ‘ but no…not at all :(

7. frostquake

No Killer App on Move, yet for me…but that is just for me…I think I just may ask for it for Christmas, and let someone else make the initial investment for me…Well, Unless a Killer Game comes out, but I don’t think it is happening this year.