Media Create has released the Japanese software figures for the week ending August 15, and Wii Party topped the charts, moving 124.4K units.
The second spot on the chart went to Capcom’s Sengoku Basara 3 and Level 5′s Inazuma Eleven 3: World Challenge!! on DS came in at number three.
The debut title this week was Corpse Party: Blood Covered – Repeated Fear, which debuted at 12 with 13.5 units moved.
Here’s the full top ten, courtesy of Gama:
- Wii Party (Wii) – 124,489
- Sengoku Basara 3 (PS3) - 35,324
- Inazuma Eleven 3: World Challenge!! (DS) - 28,215
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X (PSP) – 27,822
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2 ( PSP) - 24,017
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) - 20,873
- Art Academy (DS) - 16,895
- Friend Collection (DS) - 15,243
- Dragon Quest: Monster Battle Road Victory (Wii) - 14,803
- Taiko Drum Master DS: Dororon! Battle With the Ghouls!! (DS) – 14,299